Os-Cal® Extra D3
- Vitamin D promotes normal calcium absorption.*
- Without vitamin D, bones can become thin and brittle.*
- It can be difficult to obtain enough vitamin D from natural food sources and sunlight.
Who Needs Extra Vitamin D?
According to the National Institute of Health, individuals at increased risk of vitamin D deficiency are:
- Adults (50 years and over)
- African Americans and others with darker skin
- Those with limited exposure to the sun
- Those consistently wearing sunscreen SPF 8 or greater
The Os-Cal® brand offers choices that have 600 IU of vitamin D in each dose, the extra vitamin D may promote calcium absorption in a form most convenient for you.*
The calcium in Os-Cal® Extra D is calcium carbonate.
Learn more about Os-Cal® Calcium + D3.
Os-Cal® Calcium + D3 has the added benefit of (200 IU) Vitamin D3, which helps the body absorb calcium.*
Learn about Os-Cal® Ultra. It helps maintain strong bones.* It's the only Os-Cal® formula that combines 600 mg of calcium and 500 IU of D3 plus seven key nutrients.
Difficulty swallowing pills? Check out Os-Cal® Chewable.