Os-Cal® Extra D3
Vitamin D is essential for optimal calcium absorption.*
Without Vitamin D, bones can become thin and brittle.*
It can be difficult to obtain enough Vitamin D from natural food sources and sunlight.
Who Needs Extra Vitamin D?
According to the National Institute of Health, individuals at increased risk of Vitamin D deficiency are:
• Adults (50 years and over)
• African Americans and others with darker skin
• Those with limited exposure to the sun
• Those consistently wearing sunscreen SPF 8 or greater
The Os-Cal® brand offers choices that have 600 IU of Vitamin D in each dose. The extra vitamin D may promote calcium absorption in a form most convenient for you.*
The calcium in Os-Cal® Extra D3 is calcium carbonate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.